Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 7,500+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high-quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that haven’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
The Senior Mobile Developer I on the Touch Kitchen Display System (TKDS) technical team facilitates all aspects of the Android software development life cycle to ensure successful delivery of the system nationally The TKDS product incorporates appropriate access for Food Champions to help build more accurate orders and deliver faster speed with service. As a key member of the software development team, you will be part of a highly motivated team, responsible for building a native technology stack for dining and eCommerce experiences of the future.
· Be a hands-on developer and team leader driving software development, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Build strong partnerships with other Development, QA, Product, and SRE teams to build scalable and maintainable software
· Ensure software complies with architectural, security, testing standards and established methodologies
· Active participation and influence in code review and establishment of standards and best practices
· Active participation in all agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, refinement, retrospective, and in-sprint demos
· Contribute to building a high-performance culture and a sense of camaraderie within the cross-functional team
Is this you?
· BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience
· At least 3+ years of experience leading a team
· At least 5+ years of experience in software development using Java and/or Kotlin for Android with Android Studio
· At least 8+ years of software development experience leading the delivery of large, complex solutions
· Ability to be present in person as needed
Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive
Discounts, free food, swag, and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
Salary Range: $100,900 to $143,660 annually + bonus eligibility + equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.