Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 7,500+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
Taco Bell is working on significantly accelerating digital growth in 2022 and beyond, and we are looking for talented individuals to help us accomplish our big goals. Our fans continue to adopt digital ordering channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosks, Delivery) as we set global digital sales records across all our regions in 2021 with$2.12 billion in digital sales and 149 million transactions.
About the Job:
The Production Support representative is responsible for support of Taco Bell’s Menu Middleware Platform and drives impact across the Taco Bell business by maintaining the stability and reliability of the menu operations. With this role, the opportunities are endless: work with a highly motivated cross-functional team of IT professionals on cutting-edge technologies like AWS, including databases, data transformation tools, EC2, serverless, etc. The role responsibilities will directly impact restaurant operations and customer experience. The Production Support role will report to the Sr. Manager of IT Architecture and collaborate with a team of platform developers and quality engineers from various functions within Taco Bell.
- Troubleshoot menu issues on various digital channels such as Kiosk, POS, and Delivery; Monitor and troubleshoot Middleware Infrastructure (AWS)
- Support Data Management and QA to Setup Menu Experiences
- Resolve ServiceNow incidents
- Be on call during Night and Weekend hours as needed for critical issues
- Complete Production Verification Testing after deployments
- Follow the Software Development Life Cycle and Change Management procedures.
Is This You?
- Achieved or working towards a Computer Science degree, equivalent technical certifications, or similar technical background.
- 1+ years of experience in the support role or other technical role is a plus
- SQL knowledge (Required); at least 6 months of SQL experience with an emphasis on building queries and running/creating stored procedures.
- AWS, Python, Bash scripting, and PowerShell scripting experience is a plus
- The ability to troubleshoot and monitor jobs, diagnose problems and follow up through resolution
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, be proactive, work with teams, and communicate effectively.
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
Salary Range: $66,600 to $95,040 annually + bonus eligibility + equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.