Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 7,500+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
As a Franchise Consultant, you are responsible for partnering with medium/small franchise owners (entities with up to 21 restaurants) within the US to help drive their overall business performance.
Using a collaborative approach, the Franchise Consultant ensures that all parts of the franchise operational system are executed according to Taco Bell brand standards. As the Franchise Consultant, you will provide leadership and consultative coaching to ensure healthy people, performance, profits, and brand requirements. You will combine external factors, developing trends, and brand goals within the relationship, to inspire and influence the Franchise and Taco Bell to be the best in the industry.
This position will report to the Regional Director of Franchise Operations. We are currently seeking candidates who reside in the Pacific West, Central and Eastern regions of the US.
- Ensures significant brand initiatives are understood and supported, focusing on operational excellence, tactical planning, and brand image
- Partners with Franchisees to develop standardized business performance reviews and action plans to drive sales and future development planning
- Tactical ops support and ad-hoc problem-solving for restaurant system needs
- Resource data and drive strategic action with insights
- Centralized dashboard KPIs and trends for quarterly reporting and solving operational deficiencies
- Prioritize outlier management to improve the bottom 30% of performance
- Formulating workforce customer-centric consultant solutions
- Consult various levels of Management, ensuring operational and food safety standards
Is This You?
- 3+ years previous franchise or multi-unit consulting experience
- 2+ years’ experience in high sales volume, operational management, preferably in a Fortune 500 environment
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet operations
- Ability to drive core business areas result, operations, revenue, customer satisfaction
- Proven success building and maintaining relationships with franchisees
- Ability to travel weekly in market to franchise Quarterly Business Review
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
Salary Range $102,000 to $145,200 annually + bonus eligibility + equity (if applicable) + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “Know Your Rights” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Employment eligibility to work with Taco Bell in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.