Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Orlando, FL/Tampa, FL
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the world’s largest Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos, burritos and quesadillas, among other crave-able choices like the Crunchwrap Supreme and Nacho Fries. Taco Bell offers the most plant-based menu items in the industry and was the first QSR brand to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 250 franchisees proudly serve more than 46 million customers each week through 7,500 restaurants around the world, as well as through mobile,desktopand deliveryordering platforms. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, and plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.The brands steady growth and strong business model have earned it the #1 position on Entrepreneur’s “Franchise 500 list.”
Much of Taco Bell’s everlasting appeal with its fans and legendary connection in lifestyle culture are rooted in first-ever, buzzy marketing campaigns. From offering America free tacos if the Mir space station hit a floating target in the Pacific Ocean, to helicoptering 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to residents of remote Bethel, Alaska, to selling out “The Bell Hotel”— first-ever Taco Bell-themed resort hotel—in less than two minutes, the brand continues to push the boundaries of becoming a “Category of One” with young, diverse audiences.
Taco Bell is equally focused on creating a positive impact on the world in exciting and fresh ways. By creating education opportunities for young people,theTaco Bell® Foundation™connects employees and fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. The brand became the first to partner with TerraCycle to launch a national pilot to recycle its iconic sauce packets. Taco Bell continues to improve its ingredients, reducing sodium levels, removing artificial colors and flavors, and offer cage-free eggs. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years and has been named “Most Innovative Company” by Fast Company and AdAge “Marketer of the Year.”
About the Job:
As a Franchise Operations Consultant, you are a strategic partner to some of the largest restaurant owners in the United States. Within the partnership you merge external factors, emerging trends, and brand goals to challenge a business for the purpose of bettering the Franchisee and Taco Bell. You’ll provide leadership and coaching to ensure healthy people, performance, profits, and adherence to brand standards. It is up to you to inspire and influence franchisees to ensure Taco Bell is best in the industry. This role will focus primarily on the following:
· Role model a people centric and recognition culture
· Consult various levels of Management ensuring operational and food safety standards.
· Utilizes available reports to identify and assist in solving operational deficiencies.
· Assist in ensuring people ready with 6 certified managers in all restaurants
· Prioritize outlier management to improve bottom 30% performance
· Address liability restaurants with appropriate remediation process
Strategic Planning & Leadership
· Work directly with organizational decision makers and owners to drive their business through People, Performance, Profits
· Resource data and drive strategic action with insights
· Build & sustain infrastructure that supports growth and development capability
· Support organizational health with proper succession and bench planning.
· Assist with new franchisee on boarding and store openings
· Ensure the highest level of Taco Bell image for all locations
· Identify & resolve concerns relating to poor facilities to include signage, lots, lighting, landscape, building, paint, dining rooms, etc.
· Work with development team to ensure proper standard, timeliness, and completion of asset improvements via remodels
· Drive sales by maximizing hours of operations, digital capability, and menu items
· Understand & influence franchise support of marketing plans, activities, and pricing
· Work cross-functionally to provide understanding, feedback, & deliver effective initiatives
Is This You?
· 5+ years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in a multi-unit Fortune 500 environment
· Previous franchise consulting/relationship experience preferred
· Results oriented
· Forward Thinking ~ Willing to Challenge Status Quo
· Innovative mindset ~ Turns Ideas into Reality
· Turns Insights into Action ~ Able to Process, Plan, and Impact
· Business Savvy ~ Up to Date with Business and Economic Trends
· Strong Listening Skills ~ Open Minded and Values Perspective
· Ability to build trust, commitment, and accountability
· High Emotional Intelligence ~ Solid Relationship Management
· Courageous Conversationalist ~ Confident, Candid, and Tactful
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Competitive starting salary with bonus plan
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.