About the Job:
- The Area Coach has the responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 6-9 coroprate locations with total sales averaging 10-12M+.
- They drive excellence in day-to-day operations by training, coaching, & supporting our Restaurant Managers.
- Area Coaches plan and set goals, focus on problem solving/process improvement and set standards for our brand.
- They’re people focused by recognizing, mentoring & motivating Unit Level Management & their Team
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each Manager in the market to deliver profit goals and meet targeted flow-thru objectives; utilizes available reports to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each General Manager in the market to build and reach sales goals.
- Accountable for coaching and training various levels of Management for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team and managers.
- Develops and maintains management staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each location in market; commits to selection process; monitors staffing levels to anticipate sales seasonality.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Leads recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all Employee Relations (ER) activities; provides needed ER assistance to managers; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with Management to resolve chronic Repair & Maintenance (R&M) issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to R&M Business Partners
Is This You?
- Great communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- 4-year College or University Degree preferred but not required
- Three to five years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in Fortune 500 environment.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
- Ability to work flexible hours and work in your restaurants at least 30 hours a week
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Competitive starting salary with bonus plan
- Day 1-comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.