Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Day 1 (no waiting period!) Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401k with 6% match, tuition reimbursement! Excellent pay and bonus!
Troubleshoot repair and maintain kitchen equipment and conduct minor building repairs at designated restaurants to keep assigned restaurants in a safe, functional and marketable condition; and to ensure compliance with state and federal accessibility standards.
- Repair and maintain assigned number of restaurants
- Completeor manageall repairs and maintenance work to standard
- Respond to emergencies including nights and weekends to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Perform periodic maintenance assessments
- Perform periodic audits for disabled customer accessibility and take corrective action when needed.
- Execute effective administrative processes to schedule and track repairs, maintain van parts inventory and a central warehouse of tools and supplies.
- Process work orders submitted by restaurant teams. Prioritize and schedule restaurant visits in partnership with district managers.
- Track and process parts purchases and appropriate billing to accounts payable.
- Track and record completed repairs and maintain accurate records within facility tracking system.
Grow technical skills and competencies to expand ability to maintain additional assets in the restaurant.
- High school diploma or GED required. Formal trade related training/education and or certification(s) a plus. Restaurant equipment certifications and some HVAC/mechanical, refrigeration experience is preferred but not required.
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience working in a multi-unit facility maintenance or equipment repair capacity.
- Wide experience performing a variety ofrestaurant equipment, electrical, plumbing and building repairs.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and problem-solving orientation. Seeks to solve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Curiosity and aptitude for learning how things work and desire to grow and broaden skills and competencies.
- Basic computer skills,including experience with Outlook and Excel, and working knowledge of inventory control practices.
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record and able to pass a criminal background check