Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 7,500+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
The Sr. Associate Manager, CRM Campaigns will oversee the end-to-end campaign strategy, management and execution of key CRM programs including email, push, SMS, and in-app notifications. This role will manage the CRM strategic roadmap including content planning, testing opportunities and optimizations. The Sr. Associate Manager, CRM Campaigns will be responsible for growing and maintaining Taco Bell’s contactable customer base while building revenue-driving communications and programs. This position is ideal for individuals who are customer obsessed, results oriented and have a passion for digital marketing.
- Work closely with other marketing leads and the cross-functional team to plan out the CRM calendar each experience based on national calendar, promotional opportunities, and sales/incremental transaction goals.
- Oversee the team in briefing CRM creative. Provide guidance on ways to leverage and incorporate first party data to increase segmentation and personalization.
- In partnership with Customer Marketing Strategy & CRM MarTech team, create relevant audiences for adhoc communications as well as identifying opportunities for behavioral campaigns. Create suppression rules to prevent fatigue and segmentation overlap. Familiarity with data science models is a plus.
- Build a CRM testing roadmap to identify various testing opportunities including but not limited to content, copy, personalized messaging, and segmentation criteria
- Develop, implement, and measure optimization testing to drive stronger performance across all CRM channels. Work with analytics to analyze testing results. Demonstrate his/her ability to use data to uncover business opportunities. Share results broadly and continue to optimize campaigns utilizing these results.
- Partner with analytics resources to appropriately track and measure the impact of all campaigns as it relates to CAV and incrementality
- Ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of CRM campaigns through campaign QA
- Maintain strong understanding of ecommerce, competitive trends, and consumer behavior. Serve as the in-house expert on all things CRM
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 7 years of relevant CRM /permission-based marketing experience, with a proven track record of managing a high volume of email and push campaigns as well as a large CRM database (over 2M+)
- 2-3 years’ experience managing a team
- Comfortable working with an enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP), preferably Braze or Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Experience managing vendor partner relationships with creative teams and marketing agencies
- Familiarity with CDPs, Google Analytics, Tableau & JIRA
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret data to create summaries with business focused recommendations and insights
- Knowledge and experience with A/B & multivariant testing and measurement
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong collaborator with ability to partner and influence
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to continually improve how we communicate with customers across all CRM touchpoints
- Familiarity with HTML a plus
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
Salary Range: $102,000 - $145,200 annually + bonus eligibility + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
US Job Seekers/Employees - Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.