Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the world’s largest Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves customizable tacos,burritosand quesadillas, among othercraveablechoices like theCrunchwrapSupreme®and Nacho Fries. Taco Bell offersa wide variety ofplant-based menu itemsand was the first QSR brand to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants, as well as through its mobileanddesktoptouchpointsandviadelivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.Much of Taco Bell’s everlasting appeal with its fans and legendary connection in lifestyle culture are rooted incutting-edge, buzzy marketing campaigns. From helicoptering 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to residents of remote Bethel, Alaska, to selling out “The Bell Hotel”—aTaco Bell-themed resort hotel—in less than two minutes, the brand continues to pushindustryboundaries.
Taco Bell is equally focused on creating a positive impact on the world in fresh ways through Food, People and Planet initiatives. One example is through supporting theTaco Bell Foundation, which encouragesrestaurant team membersand fansto pursuetheireducationalpassions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship.According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years and has been named “Most Innovative Company” byFast CompanyandtoppedEntrepreneur’s“Franchise 500”listfor two years in a row.
About the Job:
At Taco Bell, we aren’t just looking for candidates. We are looking for marketing rock stars; dynamic, disruptive, visionary problem-solvers with a passion for innovation and a global business growth mindset. Reporting to the Director of Marketing for Ibero-America, the largest Taco Bell international region, this individual will work with local marketing teams across the region as well as agency partners, operations, finance, product development, IT and legal to develop and execute strategic initiatives and holistic marketing plans to drive sales and strengthen the brand across each of our 12 Ibero-America markets.
This position is based in Irvine, California and is expected to require some travel across Latin America.
- Actively partner with Director of Marketing to lead the development and execution of Taco Bell IBAC brand strategy
- Deliver Brand vision via insight-driven marketing
- Lead adaptation of Global Brand Campaigns
- Develop Regional Marketing Calendar
- Lead the development of communications and creative assets in support of marketing calendar
- Actively coach and develop franchise marketing leaders to develop targeted plans to drive sales growth and profitability
- Identify regional partnership opportunities to drive brand awareness and maximize brand exposure
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure integration across all marketing programs
- Partner with IBAC Food Innovation Leader to commercialize and deliver product innovation and develop test market programs
- Partner with Operations to develop plans to drive in-store customer experience
- Lead menu management and menu board strategy
Is This You?
- Highly motivated individual focused on driving change and results
- Unquenchable curiosity and passion for brand building
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field
- 5+ years relevant work experience (QSR/restaurant industry preferred) - international experience highly recommended
- Strong knowledge of all facets of marketing from insights through communication
- Big picture thinker who can also manage details of various assignments and deadlines
- Highly credible leader with ability to influence outcomes on key initiatives
- Ability to align cross-functional partners and deliver results
- Strong leadership skills with ability to relate to Franchise owners and team members on multiple levels
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues in a simple manner
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to command a room
- A sense of humor, strong self-awareness, and a desire to have fun
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both oral and written
- Familiar with Latin American culture; experience working in or conducting business in Latin America, a plus
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
Salary Range: $115,600 - $164,780 annually + bonus eligibility + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
US Job Seekers/Employees -Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.