Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell was born and raised in California and has been around since 1962. We went from selling everyone’s favorite Crunchy Tacos on the West Coast to a global brand with 7,500+ restaurants, 350 franchise organizations, that serve 42+ million fans each week around the globe. We’re not only the largest Mexican-inspired quick service brand (QSR) in the world, we’re also part of the biggest restaurant group in the world: Yum! Brands.
Much of our fan love and authentic connection with our communities are rooted in being rebels with a cause. From ensuring we use high quality, sustainable ingredients to elevating restaurant technology in ways that hasn’t been done before… we will continue to be inclusive, bold, challenge the status quo and push industry boundaries.
We’re a company that celebrates and advocates for different, has bold self-expression, strives for a better future, and brings the fun while we’re at it. We fuel our culture with real people who bring unique experiences. We inspire and enable our teams and the world to Live Más.
At Taco Bell, we’re Cultural Rebels. Want to join in on the passion-fueled fun? Learn more about the career below.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for a highly motivated/out of the box thinker with an analytical background that can turn numbers into a great story. This individual will be responsible for all sales reporting, while also maintaining/improving our Customer Support pillar with other supporting tasks within Operations. This individual should be comfortable in a fast pace environment, collaborating with internal/external teams and vendors, managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Analytical guru to run Gift Card Sales Reports for 1stand 3rdparty and capture learnings clearly:
- Weekly report of the business by channel/product
- Recap of Marketing promotions executed (run throughout the year)
- Manage/resolve daily Gift Card Customer Service inquiries to create best experience for our customers.
- Escalate inquiries as needed to resolve issue in a timely matter with appropriate teams, including but not limited to: Mobile and Accounting teams for cash out, check requests, merchant voids, replacements, card history, etc.
- Find ways to improve customer facing/customer agent communication to lesson inquiries.
- Interface and be comfortable with different platforms to pull: Customer Service inquiries, Gift Card sales reports, vendor dashboards, andinternal Taco Bell dashboards for new restaurant configuration for Gift Card processing.
- Support with Franchisee inquiries related to: new location setups, transfers,account changes, Settlement Servicestraining and/or issues/questionsrelated to funds movement.
- Support with Gift Card inventory management and production to keep projects on track.
- Collaborate with various internal/external teams as needed to fulfill above stated tasks (via email or participating in meetings): Accounting, Finance, Customer Support, Legal, Franchisees, Print Vendors, Archway, Creative team, etc.
- Misc projects to support Gift Card Program as bandwidth allows.
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree(preferred, but not required)
- 2-4 years experience within the Gift Card industry (preferred, but not required)
- Customer-centric and service minded
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent in excel
- Experience with a web-based reporting interfaces
- Hybrid work schedule and year-round flex day Friday
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash,
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical & dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Discounts, free food, swag and… honestly, too many good benefits to name
At Taco Bell, we Live Más and invite you to do the same. Take a seat at our table. Bring your voice. Bring you, just as you are, a Cultural Rebel. We want you to be your best self!
Taco Bell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equity, inclusion, and belonging for all dimensions of diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other protected characteristic.
Taco Bell is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities or special needs.
Salary Range: $74,100-$105,600 annually + bonus eligibility + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
US Job Seekers/Employees -Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.